Thursday, October 23, 2014

Hallway - moving on

Rough color ideas.
 I think I've reached a point where I'm content with most of the hallway.  The ceiling I went through numerous iterations to find one I particularly liked enough to repeat.  The wall has 3 variations (including one pictured) to be placed amongst each other.  Though 2 will probably be used more often.  The bottom corner piece I'll fix up, I'm not totally satisfied with so I'll change up.  The chunks in the flooring are the lights, which are removable so they can be replaced (like giant AAA batteries for your car).  Though, I haven't designed the interior that houses the lights nor the canister part that you'd see if you lifted them.  I'll add maybe some other detail, then it's getting the lo-poly's set up and normals rendered out.


No comments:

Post a Comment