Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Anatomy practice

 I don't do much character modeling anymore (my faces always looked warped), but I still like practicing things.  Anatomy is one of those things, and since most of my character models tend to lean towards cartoony (noodle arms, little body definition) I wanted to expand into more detail.  I want this to become to a habit to study muscle groups on select sections, and get as much detail as I can, quickly and efficiently.  Most of these were clocked around 1 hour to maybe 2.5 hours. 
 It depended on if I saw potential, but still put a cap so I know what I need to improve on (workflow wise). 

Like clothes, I just really like working on this stuff.  It's a weird relaxation, except when I forget where to draw the line for some muscles and mess up, and the fact digits still cause me problems in zbrush (just need better workflow).  

No comments:

Post a Comment